PhotoBanter.com

-   Large Format Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   5x7inch film holders, film, lenses etc (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=72258)

Dr. Georg N.Nyman November 2nd 06 07:01 PM

5x7inch film holders, film, lenses etc

Hello to everyone, is there anyone interested in a larger amount of 5x7 film
holders, some 5x7 inch film (color and B&W) and several 5x7 inch covering
lenses? I was using them for a loaner Lotus View 5x7 camera but after the
manufacturer requested from me to return the loaner, I have not much use
anymore for these items - if you email me ),
I can forward you a list of items and their price. All items are located in
Austria and can be shipped globally. Payment by either Paypal or wire
transfer.
Thanks
Georg Nyman

Bob G November 23rd 06 06:29 PM

Dr. Georg N.Nyman wrote:
Hello to everyone, is there anyone interested in a larger amount of 5x7 film
holders, some 5x7 inch film (color and B&W) and several 5x7 inch covering
lenses? I was using them for a loaner Lotus View 5x7 camera but after the
manufacturer requested from me to return the loaner, I have not much use
anymore for these items - if you email me ),
I can forward you a list of items and their price. All items are located in
Austria and can be shipped globally. Payment by either Paypal or wire
transfer.
Thanks
Georg Nyman

Please send me your list and prices, bobjames27 at sbcglobal dot net