PhotoBanter.com

-   Photographing People (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Photographing People in water (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=10286)

Ray Creveling August 22nd 04 12:31 PM

Photographing People in water

Hello all,

I am planning a series of shots. The model will be coming up from out of
water (Most likely a clear tank or pool) I am shooting this in B&W and would
like the water to be as opaque as possible(Like Black) What is the best way
to accomplish this without compromising the Models appearance?

--
Ray Creveling
http://www.blackcatblog.com

---