PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital SLR Cameras (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Lightroom: shortcuts (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=82324)

W Chan June 16th 07 07:35 AM

Lightroom: shortcuts

when you click CTRL/, a window full of keyboard shortcuts pops up... how can
you print out the table?? I hv tried looking up the User Guide online but
dont seem to find it.

w.

Celcius June 16th 07 12:13 PM

Lightroom: shortcuts

"W Chan" wrote in message
when you click CTRL/, a window full of keyboard shortcuts pops up... how
can
you print out the table?? I hv tried looking up the User Guide online but
dont seem to find it.

w.

How about "print screen"? Then you can print the image.
Marcel

Hal Lowe June 16th 07 02:04 PM

Lightroom: shortcuts

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 06:35:14 GMT, "W Chan" wrote:

when you click CTRL/, a window full of keyboard shortcuts pops up... how can
you print out the table?? I hv tried looking up the User Guide online but
dont seem to find it.

w.

Adobe Labs has a list of Keyboard Shortcuts that you can print out (or
copy and paste to print in whatever format you'ld like):

http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/l...shortcuts.html

Regards,

Hal Lowe

http://www.cafepress.com/halogos (unique logo t-shirts, mugs & more)