PhotoBanter.com

-   Medium Format Photography Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Mamiya RZ67 II question... (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=3289)

JR March 31st 04 04:25 AM

Mamiya RZ67 II question...

I just got a Mamiya RZ67 pro II, I have a few questions. The manual
says it wont fire with the dark slide in, but mine does, then I don't
see the battery normal light on in the finder, is there supposed to be
something lighting up when I press the shutter? I have the w/l finder
and the 120 back with the rz Winder II....Thanks, I got the system
from KEH and just wanna know if I need to send it back.

John

KM March 31st 04 08:15 AM

Mamiya RZ67 II question...

I think you have the 3-position power switch set to 'dead battery' mode. It
fires at 1/400, bypassing all electronic idiot-proofing.

If you want a free PDF of the manual, go to www.mamiya.com.

om...

Matt Clara April 1st 04 02:29 PM

Mamiya RZ67 II question...

om...

"KM" wrote in message

I think you have the 3-position power switch set to 'dead battery' mode.

It
fires at 1/400, bypassing all electronic idiot-proofing.

If you want a free PDF of the manual, go to www.mamiya.com.

Yeah, and look under Site Map, as I can't seem to find them any other way!

Matt Clara
www.mattclara.com