PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   $500 reward for identity of image thief (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=59570)

alx March 29th 06 03:23 PM

$500 reward for identity of image thief

Well that was easy to identify him. Prepare a cheque for Mark ehehe

wrote in message
oups.com...
(Offtopic, like this entire posting. Just defending my name. I shall
not respond beyond this, except to Mr MacDonald's solicitors.(grin))

Firstly, it seems that Douglas is not quite getting the response he

etc etc.

Poxy March 29th 06 03:41 PM

$500 reward for identity of image thief

"D-Mac" wrote in message
Mal wrote:
"D-Mac" wrote in message

A CASH REWARD IS OFFERED for information leading to the identity of an
Internet thief, proven liar and stalker.

A person posting with the credentials of:

and

Is engaged in theft of my photographs of my web site and defamation of

me
and my family. He has conducted a 2 year long campaign against me of

lies,
defamation and threats. I am now committed to pursuing and silencing him
through the court system, regardless of the cost.

My name is Douglas MacDonald.
I run a number of web sites the most significant is photosbydouglas.com
and canvasphotos.com.au I am a law abiding Australian business person

with
deep involvement community activities. I pay my taxes, register with all
necessary Government departments and provide a legal and valid warranty
and refund procedure in my business activities.

No one should have to contend with lies and defamatory statements from
anyone when they run a legitimate business. I've had enough of this and
now intend to silence him legally.

I offer now a NO-QUESTIONS-ASKED $500 AUD cash reward for information of
the real identity and residential address of the person using these
identities.

The money will be paid by my lawyers at Eagle Street Brisbane on
successful service of summonses on this person. The payment will be cash
and you do not need to identify yourself, just wait until your

information
is verified and the court papers served, to be paid.

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=ma...es&sa=N&tab=iw

optusnet.com.au

Queensland

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=e...Search& meta=

So which is he? Faculty of law student (no) or;
Rugby League player (no too).

I doubt this fellow is even using his real name because when he was
posting glowing reviews about his (then) new car, he gave his location
as Port Lincoln in South Australia. This is a (relatively) small town
and I phoned every "Stevens" (Which was the name he used at that time)on
the Electoral roll and none had any knowledge of a Chrlz or Charles
Stevens who owned a daiwoo motor car.

The youth and employment centre he started stalking me from has no
knowledge of anyone by his name although they did give up some
information about the work station being used at the time.

Last year he moved to Brisbane claiming he was associated with the
Elders of The Aboriginal communities within close range of Cleveland
after I produced my commercial permits for restricted areas. He had
posted messages that I was a liar and didn't have them. There was also
mention of my access to tribal lands. That's when he said he was closely
associated with the community which it seems now was just another
figment of his imagination because no one in the community know him by
those names.

No Elder at Logan, Darra or Ipswich confessed to any knowledge of anyone
arriving from South Australia in a green Daiwoo motor car or anyone
arriving from Port Lincoln in the recent past.

He has been very careful to conceal his name and address while posting
totally false lies and defamation with relatively believable names. The
cost of a discovery warrant against Optus is a lot more than $500 and
they are know to be totally uncooperative in these matters but if no one
comes up with any real information soon, I'll pay that and whatever else
it costs to track the swine down.

I'm surprised you balked at paying the legal costs for a warrant against
Optus - surely your reputation is far more valuable than what, for you,
would surely be a paltry sum in order to exact retribution for these
scurrulous attacks on your good name?

If the legal profession can't smoke out the blighter, might I suggest you
engage a private detective of skill, discretion and repute to track down
this scoundrel and occupy yourself more productively in building your
fortune and sharing your expertise and knowledge.

Let us hear only of the inspired, impartial wisdom you generously impart to
these forums, and leave the chasing of ingrates to those professionaly
predisposed to the task.

hyperoglyphe March 29th 06 04:08 PM

$500 reward for identity of image thief

wrote in message
oups.com...
I think Sam might be Hywel Jenkins :)

Doesn't anyone want to be Douglas?

(O:

I shouldn't be flippant - I get the impression that the poor man's
sense of humour has run out completely. For me anyway.

Why *would* he get so upset about his webpages being reposted for
posterity? I'm only doing it to keep him honest, and to help out
latecomers to his famous threads. For instance, I think it is required
reading for anyone to visit the classic "Enlarged digital images with
more detail than the original" thread (yes, I'm serious, that was his
title):

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....dff1d6c6425889

Before taking Douglas too seriously, and believing all that he doth
accuseth me of, I strongly suggest readers do a little homework. Then
make up your own mind.

And to cover all his posts, you will have to search on the following
identities:

ryadia, technoaussie, auspics, big guy, ormiston, sebastian po, doug,
douglas, douglas macdonald, stool pigeon, duncan donald, an interested
bystander, one million pics, one million pictures, alan jones,
alienjones, alienjones himself, alvie, the yowie, bigpix, pix on
canvas, the administrator, pixby, henretta, joe bailey, graham hunt,
healthypcs, random user 12987, MoioM, go go dancer, maddy, huey fong,
wilder and wilder, tekoaussie, justintyme, snaps, kakadu, HPC, deciple
of EOS, child of EOS, call me any name, keep_it_simple, notsimple,
not_just_Simple, tropical treat, d-mac, wraped in canvas...

Sadly I'm NOT kidding. They (and others) are all Douglas MacDonald.

If that sock collection is all true I find it astounding he recently had the
gall to accuse me of being a sock.

Dave

D-Mac March 29th 06 09:11 PM

Poxy wrote:
"D-Mac" wrote in message

Mal wrote:

"D-Mac" wrote in message

[...]

Good advise Poxy.
Today, I'll take it.

Scott W March 29th 06 09:15 PM

Poxy wrote:
"D-Mac" wrote in message
Mal wrote:
"D-Mac" wrote in message

[...]

I can only assume that you are joking here, right?

Scott W

D-Mac March 29th 06 09:17 PM

$500 reward for identity of image thief

Scott W wrote:

It is all too true, he changes identity on about a weekly bases.
He went on a rant about digital cameras and how he was giving up on
digital and going back to film, right after changing identities and
then a few weeks later did a post about how film could never match the
quality of digital, with photos to prove it.

Scott W

I do in fact change my Internet identity on a regular basis. That's not
illegal and recommended by many in the security industry. There's a few
he missed and some which are not mine, incidentally.

Post in this as if it were a crime is just a smoke screen. I'll go the
lawyers route from here on. I'd thought someone might have know him but
he conceals his identity to all, it would seem.

D-Mac March 29th 06 09:21 PM

$500 reward for identity of image thief

wrote:

Hence my request. I'll give my details to an *unbiased* observer, but
I don't wish to be identified by Douglas because he is a *obsessed
borderline psychotic*. If you doubt that, from another post on this
topic, Douglas said, and I quote:

That's easy. Post your name and address. I'll have him serve the papers
on you tomorrow. No, that's not your style, is it just make a smoke
screen to try and hide your thieving slanderous activities.

Your time is coming.

Tony Polson March 29th 06 11:08 PM

$500 reward for identity of image thief

D-Mac wrote:

Good advise Poxy.
Today, I'll take it.

You will take your own advice? No surprise there!

(To those who cannot work it out for themselves, "Poxy" is yet another
one of Doug's many aliases.)

Tony Polson March 29th 06 11:11 PM

"hyperoglyphe" wrote:

If that sock collection is all true I find it astounding he recently had the
gall to accuse me of being a sock.

He's added yet another one today - "Poxy".

Strangely appropriate? Appropriately strange!

;-)

Mike Warren March 29th 06 11:45 PM

D-Mac wrote:
wrote:

Hence my request. I'll give my details to an *unbiased* observer,
but I don't wish to be identified by Douglas because he is a
*obsessed borderline psychotic*. If you doubt that, from another
post on this topic, Douglas said, and I quote:

That's easy. Post your name and address. I'll have him serve the
papers on you tomorrow. No, that's not your style, is it just make a
smoke screen to try and hide your thieving slanderous activities.

Your time is coming.

Doug,

Why don't you just post the name of your lawyers as he requested?
That will do no harm to anyone and may even help you.

-Mike