PhotoBanter.com

-   Fine Art, Framing and Display (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Help us save usenet news for Time-Warner customers (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=98990)

Usenet user June 17th 08 12:30 AM

Help us save usenet news for Time-Warner customers

Time-Warner corporate is dropping usenet news as of June 23, 2008.

Please help by asking them to keep it. The person to call works for the TW president:

Barbara Burroughs
phone 203-351-2281

email:

** Posted from
http://www.teranews.com **

PJB July 12th 08 11:35 AM

Help us save usenet news for Time-Warner customers

I don't have the newsgroups thru my ISP anymore but you can get it free by
clicking on the following link and it will creat the link in your Outlook
Express or default newsreader.

http://freenews.netfront.net

Peter Banks
New Zealand

"Usenet user" wrote in message
Time-Warner corporate is dropping usenet news as of June 23, 2008.

Please help by asking them to keep it. The person to call works for the
TW president:

Barbara Burroughs
phone 203-351-2281

email:

** Posted from
http://www.teranews.com **

-- Posted on news://freenews.netfront.net - Complaints to --

PJB July 12th 08 11:37 AM

Help us save usenet news for Time-Warner customers

Sorry I meant news://freenews.netfront.net/

Peter Banks
New Zealand