PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital SLR Cameras (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   A basket of D70's. (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=75118)

RichA January 1st 07 09:15 PM

A basket of D70's.

I saw a basket of about a dozen of them, used, about to be put on sale
at Henry's Toronto Outlet store. They may go for as little (guessing)
$350-400.00 a pop for anyone looking for a second body.
If they put them on display at $500 or so, knowing their "pedigree"
would allow for good bargaining positions for buyers.

Bill Gillespie January 3rd 07 04:46 AM

A basket of D70's.

Hi I am looking for a used D70 as a second body, is this outlet store
online? They have been selling quite a few cameras on Ebay.