PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Dont get a DSLR! (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=748)

Bob June 23rd 04 10:58 PM

Dont get a DSLR!

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 17:43:39 GMT, "Gene Palmiter"
wrote:

If you don't have a reason to get a dslr instead of a point and
shoot....don't get one. Wait until the lack of options with the P&S gets in
the way of being creative.

On the other hand... a good DSLR makes for a better point and shoot!

One reason I replaced my 'point and shoot' was because it failed to auto focus
lots of times, and I didn't notice until I got home and loaded the pics into the
computer. Now I can point and shoot with far less auto focus failure.

In fact, I drove 50 miles yesterday to take replacement pictures that I had
already taken - this time NOT blurry!