PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Recommendation Request: Good PnS Digital (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=109169)

ray October 20th 09 04:26 PM

Recommendation Request: Good PnS Digital

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 23:53:18 -0700, voice_of_reason wrote:

Greetings All:

I am looking for recommendation for a good Point-n-Shoot digital camera
to give repair engineers so that they can take good close-up photos of
defects to include in reports and/or email back to the main office for
consultations.

Basically, the characteristics I think are important a adjustable
flash intensity and adjustable apeture. Maybe also a pre-set macro/
close-up mode......and of course inexpensive (under $120....??). Any
other features to suggest?

Trips to the local Best Buy and Target have proved fruitless. It seems
adjustable apeture and flash intensity are no loner common features on
cameras.

Recommendations and/or advice highly appreciated.

Not certain, but I think some of the Kodak Z series might do it for you.
They have good deals on refurbs at the Kodak online store.