PhotoBanter.com

-   Medium Format Photography Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Assault Boots (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=22272)

[email protected] December 8th 04 07:30 PM

New Assault Boots

Hi Guys! Ive been thinking of buying myself a pair of the new British
Assault boots and was wondering if anybody has any tips on how to find
out if they are genuine or not...

Ralf R. Radermacher December 8th 04 08:33 PM

wrote:

was wondering if anybody has any tips on how to find
out if they are genuine or not...

You don't want to know them. Believe me.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher - DL9KCG - Köln/Cologne, Germany
private homepage: http://www.fotoralf.de

Andrew Price December 8th 04 10:44 PM

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 20:33:50 +0100, (Ralf R.
Radermacher) wrote:

wrote:

was wondering if anybody has any tips on how to find
out if they are genuine or not...

You don't want to know them. Believe me.

Yep. Definitely made in Taiwan. A cheap, plastic imitation of the
real thing!

[email protected] December 8th 04 11:24 PM

Well they are most definatly leather and not plastic hehe. Seriously is
their anyway to check if they are genuine? I do want to know. Ive heard
there is a site where i can input a serial number from the boot to see
it it exists. Anybody heard about it?

Ralf R. Radermacher December 9th 04 12:03 AM

wrote:

Well they are most definatly leather and not plastic hehe. Seriously is
their anyway to check if they are genuine?

Have someone else wear them and kick your butt for posting such nonsense
into the wrong newsgroup. You'll know soon enough if they're genuine.

Ralf