PhotoBanter.com

-   -   recommendation request (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=19667)

chrisb November 19th 04 11:18 AM

recommendation request

Hello:

I was wondering if someone might have a digital camera recommendation in the
under $200 range. It will be used primarily for capturing images for
display on ebay, so I don't need anything too elaborate.

Thanks!
Chris

cc0112453 November 19th 04 03:47 PM

Chris,

I think you can now get the Canon A70 for $200. That is a great 3 Mega
Pixel camera and should work great for you. Most anything is going to work
for eBay pictures. You don't need a lot of image quality to post to the
Internet. The Canon A70 takes excellent shots and is easy to use.