PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   wedding shoot (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=44455)

Mr.Bolshoy Huy April 4th 05 06:55 PM

wedding shoot

Went to a wedding yesterday. There were 2 photogs, one using a Fuji
DSLR, the other 35mm(strange).

I had my 35mm Vivitar P&S.

I ran out of shots quickly. lost some moments while replacing
film.
Dont know if the guy using the DSLR saved as RAW, but I saw him replace
the card just once. I bet even those using P&S digitals shot the whole
day on just one card(which will be reused later).

Furthermore, I really dont like exposing the inside of the camera(lens,
etc.) to the dust, smoke, etc. while replacing the film.

Also, film has an expiration date; something I learned the hard way
once.

I am thinking my next P&S(or even SLR) will be digital.
Can someone give me a reason(s) to stay with film?