PhotoBanter.com

-   Film & Labs (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Velvia 100 or 100F? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=76064)

Steven Woody January 23rd 07 01:43 AM

Velvia 100 or 100F?

which one is the higher speed version of velvia 50? i am a velvia fans
and ran out the last roll of 50, so, which one should i buy, 100 or
100F? does it identical to 50 in most aspects except speed?

thanks.

-
woody

January 23rd 07 05:13 AM

Velvia 100 or 100F?

In article . com,
Steven Woody wrote:

which one is the higher speed version of velvia 50? i am a velvia fans
and ran out the last roll of 50, so, which one should i buy, 100 or
100F? does it identical to 50 in most aspects except speed?

Rumor has it Velvia 50 is back on the market. So by that.

Steven Woody January 23rd 07 05:14 AM

Velvia 100 or 100F?

() wrote:
In article . com,
Steven Woody wrote:

which one is the higher speed version of velvia 50? i am a velvia fans
and ran out the last roll of 50, so, which one should i buy, 100 or
100F? does it identical to 50 in most aspects except speed?

Rumor has it Velvia 50 is back on the market. So by that.

in my city i just cann't not find it at present.

January 23rd 07 05:38 AM

Velvia 100 or 100F?

In article .com,
Steven Woody wrote:

in my city i just cann't not find it at present.

It may take a while to come back.

http://www.spinics.net/am/B00009V3C8

Toni Nikkanen January 23rd 07 07:59 AM

Velvia 100 or 100F?

"Steven Woody" writes:

which one is the higher speed version of velvia 50? i am a velvia fans
and ran out the last roll of 50, so, which one should i buy, 100 or
100F? does it identical to 50 in most aspects except speed?

Velvia 100 is the intended replacement for 50 - though as others already
said, 50 may be coming back.

Steven Woody January 23rd 07 11:29 AM

Velvia 100 or 100F?

"Toni Nikkanen дµÀ£º
"
"Steven Woody" writes:

which one is the higher speed version of velvia 50? i am a velvia fans
and ran out the last roll of 50, so, which one should i buy, 100 or
100F? does it identical to 50 in most aspects except speed?

Velvia 100 is the intended replacement for 50 - though as others already
said, 50 may be coming back.

ok, so what's the 100F's intenstion?

Bill Tuthill January 23rd 07 05:45 PM

Velvia 100 or 100F?

Steven asks:
which one is the higher speed version of velvia 50? i am a velvia fans
and ran out the last roll of 50, so, which one should i buy, 100 or
100F? does it identical to 50 in most aspects except speed?

Velvia 100F is almost universally loathed, and I would bet $20
will be discontinued by 2009.

Toni Nikkanen wrote:
Velvia 100 is the intended replacement for 50 - though as others already
said, 50 may be coming back.

Fuji says they intend to bring Velvia II 50, and also Provia 400X,
to US markets by March, which I would interpret as June or later.

Gregory Blank January 23rd 07 11:30 PM

Velvia 100 or 100F?

In article . com,
"Steven Woody" wrote:

which one is the higher speed version of velvia 50?

100 Not F
--
George W. Bush is the President Quayle we never had.

Gregory Blank January 23rd 07 11:31 PM

Velvia 100 or 100F?

In article , () wrote:

In article . com,
Steven Woody wrote:

which one is the higher speed version of velvia 50? i am a velvia fans
and ran out the last roll of 50, so, which one should i buy, 100 or
100F? does it identical to 50 in most aspects except speed?

Rumor has it Velvia 50 is back on the market. So by that.

I didn't like it to begin with and too slow for LF work under low light.
--
George W. Bush is the President Quayle we never had.

Gregory Blank January 23rd 07 11:33 PM

Velvia 100 or 100F?

In article , Bill Tuthill
wrote:

Steven asks:
which one is the higher speed version of velvia 50? i am a velvia fans
and ran out the last roll of 50, so, which one should i buy, 100 or
100F? does it identical to 50 in most aspects except speed?

Velvia 100F is almost universally loathed, and I would bet $20
will be discontinued by 2009.

I certainly found no benefit to it, the 100 version Velvia is snappy
though...I have used it on several occasions and will continue to as I
am able.
--
George W. Bush is the President Quayle we never had.