PhotoBanter.com

-   In The Darkroom (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Richard K (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=102388)

John J November 18th 08 03:00 AM

Richard K

Your CD with the Saltzman catalog went into the mail today.

So sorry that I forgot.

John J

Richard Knoppow November 19th 08 08:22 PM

Richard K

"John J" wrote in message
m...
Your CD with the Saltzman catalog went into the mail
today.

So sorry that I forgot.

John J

I'd forgotten. Didn't you already send a copy? I think
you did. Anyway, I will let you know when it arrives.

Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA

erie patsellis November 19th 08 09:45 PM

Richard K

Richard Knoppow wrote:
"John J" wrote in message
m...
Your CD with the Saltzman catalog went into the mail
today.

So sorry that I forgot.

John J

I'd forgotten. Didn't you already send a copy? I think
you did. Anyway, I will let you know when it arrives.

On a related note, I ran across a Saltzman studio stand (10' version) in the Nashville
craigslist, $275 and too far for the van to make it, unfortunately. If anybody hears of a
decent studio stand in the midwest (cheap good, free better) I'd love to find out about
it, I'm having a dickens of a time finding one to use in the studio with the Sinars, and
money being perennially scarce, low cost to free is my only option.

erie