PhotoBanter.com

-   Film & Labs (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Where to buy films in Switzerland (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=106605)

sfr June 5th 09 10:41 PM

Where to buy films in Switzerland

No problem getting film in Switzerland. Some shops in
Zuerich :

Online

www.ars-imago.ch

Real stores in Zuerich

www.hebting.ch
www.fotoganz.ch
www.fotobaeren.ch
www.eschenmoser.ch

sfr

Steven Woody wrote:
Hi, folks

I will be in Switzerland for several months, and I think I need at
least 50 rolls slides/negatives in color and b/w. How about film
selling in Swiss? Is it cheap and easy? It will be appreciated if
you tell me some online or real stores.

Thanks in advance.

-
narke

Toni Nikkanen June 5th 09 10:49 PM

Where to buy films in Switzerland

Thanks from me also! I'm going to be in Zurich - Luzern - Lausanne next August though
I think I'll be bringing my own film but you never know if I run out of something.

By the way, I was thinking of shooting lots of Kodachrome in Lausanne just for kicks. You
know what I mean :)