PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Canon FD lenses adapter for Canon Digital, a correction (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=32107)

Milton parker February 20th 05 09:22 PM

Canon FD lenses adapter for Canon Digital, a correction

In my post of today I meant adapter for FD lenses for a Digital Rebel, not Elf

Frank ess February 21st 05 01:07 AM

Milton parker wrote:
In my post of today I meant adapter for FD lenses for a Digital
Rebel, not Elf

Adorama sells one that fits. It has glass in it. I have not pushed the
shutter button yet, since there is some question (in _my_ mind at any
rate) as to whether the 20D mechanical activities will clear the cheap-o
adapter or interfere and render the 20D _hors de combat_.

--
Frank ess