PhotoBanter.com

-   -   some moving war photos. (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=126706)

PeterN December 16th 13 11:12 PM

some moving war photos.

Really good photography. The guys were not permitted to bring dogs you
see home. They were left to die or be eaten by some very hungry people.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/captured/2010/06/17/on-war-korean-war-60th-anniversary/2125/

--
PeterN

Eric Stevens December 17th 13 04:13 AM

some moving war photos.

On Mon, 16 Dec 2013 17:12:17 -0500, PeterN
wrote:

Really good photography. The guys were not permitted to bring dogs you
see home. They were left to die or be eaten by some very hungry people.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/captured/2010/06/17/on-war-korean-war-60th-anniversary/2125/

If you are interested, you should also read
http://www.amazon.com/Cry-Korea-Kore...dp/0955830206r
I read this many years ago and have never forgotten it.

Eric Stevens

PeterN[_4_] December 17th 13 09:24 PM

some moving war photos.

wrote:

Really good photography. The guys were not permitted to bring dogs you
see home. They were left to die or be eaten by some very hungry people.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/captured/2010/06/17/on-war-korean-war-60th-anniversary/2125/

If you are interested, you should also read
http://www.amazon.com/Cry-Korea-Kore...dp/0955830206r
I read this many years ago and have never forgotten it.

Page not found. '-(

--
PeterN

nospam December 17th 13 09:31 PM

some moving war photos.

In article , PeterN
wrote:

Really good photography. The guys were not permitted to bring dogs you
see home. They were left to die or be eaten by some very hungry people.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/captured...n-war-60th-ann
iversary/2125/

If you are interested, you should also read
http://www.amazon.com/Cry-Korea-Kore...dp/0955830206r
I read this many years ago and have never forgotten it.

Page not found. '-(

works fine.

PeterN[_4_] December 17th 13 10:44 PM

some moving war photos.

On 12/17/2013 3:31 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , PeterN
wrote:

Really good photography. The guys were not permitted to bring dogs you
see home. They were left to die or be eaten by some very hungry people.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/captured...n-war-60th-ann
iversary/2125/

If you are interested, you should also read
http://www.amazon.com/Cry-Korea-Kore...dp/0955830206r
I read this many years ago and have never forgotten it.

Page not found. '-(

works fine.

You will argue about anything.

Looking for something?
We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on
our site

Go to Amazon.com's Home Page

--
PeterN

nospam December 17th 13 11:08 PM

some moving war photos.

In article , PeterN
wrote:

Really good photography. The guys were not permitted to bring dogs you
see home. They were left to die or be eaten by some very hungry people.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/captured/2010/06/17/on-war-korean-war-60th-anniversary/2125/

If you are interested, you should also read
http://www.amazon.com/Cry-Korea-Kore...dp/0955830206r
I read this many years ago and have never forgotten it.

Page not found. '-(

works fine.

You will argue about anything.

i'm not arguing.

you just can't admit the problem is at your end, can you?

it works fine when i posted that and it still works fine now.

Looking for something?
We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on
our site

then you did something wrong or your isp is blocking it.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.c...rpost.com/capt
ured/2010/06/17/on-war-korean-war-60th-anniversary/2125/

Go to Amazon.com's Home Page

what for?

Eric Stevens December 17th 13 11:42 PM

some moving war photos.

wrote:

Really good photography. The guys were not permitted to bring dogs you
see home. They were left to die or be eaten by some very hungry people.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/captured/2010/06/17/on-war-korean-war-60th-anniversary/2125/

If you are interested, you should also read
http://www.amazon.com/Cry-Korea-Kore...dp/0955830206r
I read this many years ago and have never forgotten it.

Page not found. '-(

Sorry about that. It seems to have got itself truncated before I even
sent it. Try
http://www.amazon.com/Cry-Korea-Kore...ords=cry+korea
or http://tinyurl.com/n3uyb2e

Eric Stevens

Eric Stevens December 17th 13 11:46 PM

some moving war photos.

On Tue, 17 Dec 2013 17:08:15 -0500, nospam
wrote:

In article , PeterN
wrote:

Really good photography. The guys were not permitted to bring dogs you
see home. They were left to die or be eaten by some very hungry people.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/captured/2010/06/17/on-war-korean-war-60th-anniversary/2125/

If you are interested, you should also read
http://www.amazon.com/Cry-Korea-Kore...dp/0955830206r
I read this many years ago and have never forgotten it.

Page not found. '-(

works fine.

You will argue about anything.

i'm not arguing.

you just can't admit the problem is at your end, can you?

it works fine when i posted that and it still works fine now.

Looking for something?
We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on
our site

then you did something wrong or your isp is blocking it.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://blogs.denverpost.com/captured/2010/06/17/on-war-korean-war-60th-anniversary/2125/

Go to Amazon.com's Home Page

what for?

I'm sorry nospam, I don't know how you found it but it is completely
the wrong page. To make matters worse, at the time of writing the
Denver Post was down. :-(

I've already reposted the correct site in a reply to PeterN.

Eric Stevens

nospam December 18th 13 12:14 AM

some moving war photos.

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

I'm sorry nospam, I don't know how you found it but it is completely
the wrong page. To make matters worse, at the time of writing the
Denver Post was down. :-(

I've already reposted the correct site in a reply to PeterN.

that's a different link.

the amazon link was obviously broken in your original post and wouldn't
work without needing to try it, especially since it was missing the
http:// prefix so there was no clickable link. if it's not clickable,
it's broken.

Savageduck[_3_] December 18th 13 12:21 AM

some moving war photos.

On 2013-12-17 20:31:57 +0000, nospam said:

In article , PeterN
wrote:

Really good photography. The guys were not permitted to bring dogs you
see home. They were left to die or be eaten by some very hungry people.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/captured...n-war-60th-ann
iversary/2125/

If you are interested, you should also read
http://www.amazon.com/Cry-Korea-Kore...dp/0955830206r
I read this many years ago and have never forgotten it.

Page not found. '-(

works fine.

Here is what Amazon has to say about that on my Mac:
"404-Document not found. We're sorry. The Web address you entered is
not a functioning page on our site "

Savageduck