PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital Photo Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   FA: Panasonic FZ50 (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=93188)

Jufi[_2_] February 4th 08 10:21 PM

FA: Panasonic FZ50

I have a Panasonic FZ50 "bridge" camera for auction on e-bay:

Please take a look if interested. The camera is used but is in excellent
condition in every respect. Starting price is $250 with no reserve.

Say What? February 5th 08 01:49 AM

FA: Panasonic FZ50

Jufi wrote:
I have a Panasonic FZ50 "bridge" camera for auction on e-bay:

Please take a look if interested. The camera is used but is in excellent
condition in every respect. Starting price is $250 with no reserve.

A rose by any other name still smells the same. Placing a starting bid
amount in your auction is different from setting a reserve price how?

Jufi[_2_] February 5th 08 02:09 PM

FA: Panasonic FZ50

"Say What?" wrote in message
t...
Jufi wrote:
I have a Panasonic FZ50 "bridge" camera for auction on e-bay:

Please take a look if interested. The camera is used but is in excellent
condition in every respect. Starting price is $250 with no reserve.

A rose by any other name still smells the same. Placing a starting bid
amount in your auction is different from setting a reserve price how?

It's different because there's no secret price that must be discovered by
bidding. The lowest I'm willing to accept for the camera is the starting
price, and I make no bones about it. Right up front, for everyone to see and
decide for themselves. Reserves aren't known, and you dont' know how much to
bid, or how close you are to the reserve until you reach the threshold.
There is a difference.