PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   (OT) Japanese Joke! :o) (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=43951)

Steve Kramer April 2nd 05 02:51 PM

(OT) Japanese Joke! :o)

An American man was sitting in his favorite restaurant when a Japanese
man said to him, "I am sick of seeing your big round eyes."

The American replied, "Put on a blind fold."

The Japanese man asked, "Where do I get one?

The American then said, "Here take my shoe lace." :o)

Steve Kramer
"PhotoEnvisions" Freelance Photography
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com

--
"The voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new horizons, but in
seeing with new eyes." - Marcel Proust