PhotoBanter.com

-   -   N.Y. Times claims it's all over for Canon and Nikon! (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=74807)

Bill K December 28th 06 01:08 AM

N.Y. Times claims it's all over for Canon and Nikon!

Rita Ä Berkowitz wrote:
The Times today had a full page add claiming, "If you want clear pictures
you don't want a Canon or Nikon." They also claim that only 20% of Canon
and Nikon lenses have IS/VR. They also claim that the Sony A100 is the only
camera to give clear sharp images with all their lenses since it has IS/VR
in the body. After seeing this add it put the fear of god into me thinking
that it's time to start dumping all my Nikon and Canon crap and buy a Sony
A100. I know the A100 isn't really going to give Canon or Nikon any
competition, but it was funny seeing this full page add.

Rita

Rita dear, that was a Sony advertisement--not an NY Times editorial
piece. Surely you aren't that gullible but in case you are I would be
delighted to take your Nikon "crap" off your hands so you can invest in
Sony gear.
--
Gator Bait