PhotoBanter.com

-   In The Darkroom (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   AGFA APX 400 New? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=26)

ChrisPlatt January 24th 04 10:27 PM

AGFA APX 400 New?

Has anyone else noticed finer grain in 35mm APX400?

TIA,
Christopher Platt

Willie wjb January 26th 04 09:10 AM

AGFA APX 400 New?

most people don't know that it is a new film and that the emulsion has
changed.
do a test and you'll see.

Pedro January 28th 04 02:25 PM

AGFA APX 400 New?

"P. Jovells" wrote in message

What are the differences with agfa apx 400?

I've seen that development times are longer.

The Agfa site reports a time of 20' for Rodinal 1+50 at 20°C. It's
possible or it's just a mistake?
GG

Pedro January 28th 04 03:27 PM

AGFA APX 400 New?

"Pedro" wrote in message
news:30d27b8abe388a4b289a5467e25c8fea.50335@mygate .mailgate.org

"P. Jovells" wrote in message

What are the differences with agfa apx 400?

I've seen that development times are longer.

The Agfa site reports a time of 20' for Rodinal 1+50 at 20°C. It's
possible or it's just a mistake?

ooops, I have made a mistake! The developing time reported by Agfa
documentation for the new APX400 in Rodinal 1+50 is 30', not 20!

Has someone already tested this development?

GG

John Stockdale January 28th 04 09:37 PM

AGFA APX 400 New?

"P. Jovells" wrote in message

What are the differences with agfa apx 400?

I've seen that development times are longer.

The Agfa site reports a time of 20' for Rodinal 1+50 at 20°C. It's
possible or it's just a mistake?

ooops, I have made a mistake! The developing time reported by Agfa
documentation for the new APX400 in Rodinal 1+50 is 30', not 20!

Has someone already tested this development?

Have a look at:

http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-...A7&unified_p=1