PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   BOZAK digital aspect ratio (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=90372)

Greegor December 15th 07 07:48 PM

BOZAK digital aspect ratio

Is this triplex in the Hollis part of Queens NYC?
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...scps/danno.jpg

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...cfe46c0a25d830

DS Why don't you just drop the subject.

G When have you dropped a subject Dan?

DS I'm not complaining over and over that
DS people are accusing me of things when they aren't.

G Sure you're not.

DS If someone accuses me of something that isn't true I deny it.
DS I don't mention it in all my posts.

NOT ALL OF THEM, just 5 times in 6 years!

G DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID
G "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

Dave Moore wrote Do you have proof that she said this?

Dan HIMSELF volunteered the quote at least 5 times in 6 years.

Jul 12 2007 6:56 am
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...1d619ea?hl=en&

Jul 21 2004, 9:31 am
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...226b780?hl=en&

Apr 18 2004, 7:43 pm
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...c3c74c9?hl=en&

Feb 1 2002, 1:50 pm
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...8f9f2b9?&hl=en

Sep 21 2001, 12:08 pm
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...6b86a18?hl=en&

krp December 15th 07 09:58 PM

BOZAK digital aspect ratio

"Greegor" wrote in message
Is this triplex in the Hollis part of Queens NYC?
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...scps/danno.jpg

Looks like it was done with a digital and not film camera.

krp December 15th 07 10:00 PM

BOZAK digital aspect ratio

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...tive-services/...

DS Why don't you just drop the subject.

G When have you dropped a subject Dan?

DS I'm not complaining over and over that
DS people are accusing me of things when they aren't.

G Sure you're not.

DS If someone accuses me of something that isn't true I deny it.
DS I don't mention it in all my posts.

NOT ALL OF THEM, just 5 times in 6 years!

G DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID
G "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

That isn't accurate or true.

That is what the case worker claimed she thought my daughter said.

But Danny not only do we all KNOW that Children NEVER EVER LIE, but we also
know that Social Workers NEVER NEVER NEVER LIE!
So -- - - - You're GUILTY!

Greegor December 16th 07 02:48 AM

BOZAK digital aspect ratio

G Is this triplex in the Hollis part of Queens NYC?

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...scps/danno.jpg

[truncated link]

DS Why don't you just drop the subject.

G When have you dropped a subject Dan?

DS I'm not complaining over and over that
DS people are accusing me of things when they aren't.

G Sure you're not.

DS If someone accuses me of something that isn't true I deny it.
DS I don't mention it in all my posts.

G NOT ALL OF THEM, just 5 times in 6 years!

G DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID
G "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

DS That isn't accurate or true.

DS That is what the case worker claimed she thought my daughter
said.

KRP But Danny not only do we all KNOW that
KRP Children NEVER EVER LIE, but we also
KRP know that Social Workers NEVER NEVER
KRP NEVER LIE! So -- - - - You're GUILTY!

Yes, by his own fertive Child Protection caseworker logic!

Did you notice the Wiki on Hollis mentions that it
is a blue collar neighborhood loaded with kids
and schools?

After declaring himself to have 15 investigations and 5 foundeds
that he had to reverse, he had the nerve to try the
"Where there's smoke there's fire" kind of reasoning on others
in relation to just one investigation?

Greegor December 16th 07 04:46 AM

BOZAK digital aspect ratio

G Is this triplex in the Hollis part of Queens NYC?

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...scps/danno.jpg

KW OCD much?

Burglarize much, Kent Wills?

krp December 16th 07 12:04 PM

BOZAK digital aspect ratio

"Greegor" wrote in message
[...]

Like much of New York city, Gregg, Hollis is in a state of flux. That's
not a bad thing. Hollis is, after all, home to Reverend Sharpton.

Greegor December 16th 07 06:12 PM

BOZAK digital aspect ratio

G Is this triplex in the Hollis part of Queens NYC?

Dan Sullivan, Do you know?

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...scps/danno.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...o-sat-wide.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e.../danno-sat.jpg

[email protected] December 16th 07 06:13 PM

BOZAK digital aspect ratio

On Dec 16, 9:12 am, Greegor wrote:
G Is this triplex in the Hollis part of Queens NYC?

Dan Sullivan, Do you know?

http://l230.photobucket.com/albums/e.../danno-sat.jpg

Ken Pangborn's (http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com) daughter, Megan
Pangborn Remmel, a former soldier in the U.S. Army AKA Brianna Bragg
the porn star http://www.freeones.com/html/b_links/Brianna_Bragg/
has in the last 3 months, filed papers with the US Marines to try to
get child support from her ex husband, a marine, for her ******* son
who was fathered by a dude name of "Kelley" in Killeen Texas. Remmel,
the dude she was married to, is contesting. The old Pangborn apple
don't fall far from the tree. Rip off artists and frauds. That's
what those Pangborns are. Even Megan's tits are fake. Ken Pangborn
bought a mail order fake college degree from Shaftesbury University in
England and uses that to run his KRP Consulting business out of Palm
Harbor, FL. If you have a blog or the urge to post this as a warning
in email. No one is going to stop you.

Greegor December 16th 07 06:22 PM

BOZAK digital aspect ratio

Ken Pangborn's (http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com) daughter, Megan
Pangborn Remmel, a former soldier in the U.S. Army AKA Brianna Bragg
the porn starhttp://www.freeones.com/html/b_links/Brianna_Bragg/
has in the last 3 months, filed papers with the US Marines to try to
get child support from her ex husband, a marine, for her ******* son
who was fathered by a dude name of "Kelley" in Killeen Texas. Remmel,
the dude she was married to, is contesting. The old Pangborn apple
don't fall far from the tree. Rip off artists and frauds. That's
what those Pangborns are. Even Megan's tits are fake. Ken Pangborn
bought a mail order fake college degree from Shaftesbury University in
England and uses that to run his KRP Consulting business out of Palm
Harbor, FL. If you have a blog or the urge to post this as a warning
in email. No one is going to stop you.

Wouldn't it be fair to warn people that the aboutken site
is based in NEW ZEALAND after the site was kicked
off ISP after ISP in the USA?

Greegor December 17th 07 06:06 AM

BOZAK digital aspect ratio

Is this Hollis in Queens NYC, Dan Sullivan?

Where do you buy Kishka in that area?