PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Cell Phone Picture Gallery (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=76958)

[email protected] February 11th 07 07:00 AM

Cell Phone Picture Gallery

Does anyone ever take pictures with their cell phone cameras? I do.
And I have found that I can take some creative pictures with what I
would call a "primitive" digital camera. I like to compare taking
pictures with a cell phone camera to using a pinhole camera - you know
- a box, a pin hole, and a piece of photographic paper.

Anyhow, I am making a gallery for cell phone camera pictures at
http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com. I have some of my pictures at
http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/mypictures and pictures that have
been submitted by others at http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/
submittedimages.

I posted some new pictures this weekend - check them out.

What I would really like now is more submitted images and/or comments.
As I get more pictures I will reorganize the website to handle the
influx of pictures that I hope to get.

So, if you have a cool cell phone camera picture - send it to me at
. Any details about the picture and your phone would
be appreciated so everyone can see what you used to take the picture.
Don't have a cool picture? Then send me your favorite picture, or go
out and take one and send it!

1. Take a look at
http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/
2. Email me your favorite cell phone camera picture.
3. Email me your comments (or post them here).
4. Check back often for the new photos.

My goal is 10 new pictures this week - please help me out and if
nothing else, just take a look.

kc

professorpaul February 11th 07 05:01 PM

Cell Phone Picture Gallery

Excellent! It is MUCH to easy to get bogged down in technology, and
forget what photography is all about. I have found that a SMALL camera
is more likely to be taken along, instead of some big one. Have been
all the way from 4x5 view cameras to P&S digitals. I admit to owning
more photographic stuff than you would want to know about, but a HP
M525 lives in my jacket pocket all the time. My wife has a Canon SD20
in her purse for exactly the same reason. I also find the "single
frame" capability of my Sony camcorder is likewise pretty useful.

[email protected] February 13th 07 12:54 AM

Cell Phone Picture Gallery

On Feb 11, 9:01 am, "professorpaul" wrote:
Excellent! It is MUCH to easy to get bogged down in technology, and
forget what photography is all about. I have found that a SMALL camera
is more likely to be taken along, instead of some big one. Have been
all the way from 4x5 view cameras to P&S digitals. I admit to owning
more photographic stuff than you would want to know about, but a HP
M525 lives in my jacket pocket all the time. My wife has a Canon SD20
in her purse for exactly the same reason. I also find the "single
frame" capability of my Sony camcorder is likewise pretty useful.

Yea - I got two new pictures submitted for display, and one comment.
8 more pictures for the week - help me out with a cool cell phone
picture!!

http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com