PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Return to my Website! (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=73488)

JoaoCoutinho.net December 1st 06 12:02 PM

Return to my Website!

Hi everyone,

I was away from my site for a long time. Last month, i plan to rebuilt
it for improving the way i show my photos to the world. The last
versions of the site, have plenty of photos taken with my sony
dscf-707. After I heve both my Canon 10D, the profession work don't let
me to update my website. Now you can see several 10D work along the
site.

I would love to ear from you, from your perspective what you think
about my Work and Website.

For now, i can only display automatic translation for english (I'm
trying to improve that). Tell me if this way of translation work for
you?
http://www.joaocoutinho.net

http://www.joaocoutinho.net/pages_eng.asp?pg=70 (translation page)

Best regard to all!
--
Joćo Coutinho
http://www.joaocoutinho.net

JoaoCoutinho.net December 4th 06 10:35 PM

Return to my Website!

Someone who can tell me the opinion about my website?

Regards,
Joćo Coutinho