PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Best site for buyers of Digital cameras!!! over 200 cameras reviews :) (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=68279)

[email protected] August 6th 06 08:39 PM

Best site for buyers of Digital cameras!!! over 200 cameras reviews :)

Over 500 cameras info and 200 cameras reviews!
Best site ever :)

http://vip.netsurf.ru/browse/?r=213240

Paul Heslop August 6th 06 10:02 PM

wrote:

Over 500 cameras info and 200 cameras reviews!
Best site ever :)

why does it have your ref number?
--
Paul (Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs)
Stop and Look

Steve August 6th 06 11:01 PM

Best site for buyers of Digital cameras!!! over 200 cameras reviews

3. Get FREE Traffic

You can increase your balance, using our partnership program! It's ABSOLUTELY FREE, but takes some time. For getting traffic you must share you personal partner's link, which you can find in your Profile.
For more information, you can refer to the page of Partnership Program!

Roy G August 7th 06 12:48 AM

LYING TOAD

wrote in message
ps.com...
Over 500 cameras info and 200 cameras reviews!
Best site ever :)

It is, of course, a link to a Porn site.

Roy G

Paul Heslop August 7th 06 01:23 AM

Steve wrote:

3. Get FREE Traffic

You can increase your balance, using our partnership program! It's ABSOLUTELY FREE, but takes some time. For getting traffic you must share you personal partner's link, which you can find in your Profile.
For more information, you can refer to the page of Partnership Program!

aye, that about sums it up