PhotoBanter.com

-   Photographing People (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   photo reflector question (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=4632)

torlissa October 19th 03 10:37 PM

photo reflector question

Can a person "coil up" so to speak a 5 in 1 reflector, say 40 x
60inch? My single sheet, two sided round reflector can be coiled into
a pouch.

Looking at on on ebay, but its gotta coil.

tor

KBob February 9th 04 05:25 AM

photo reflector question

On 19 Oct 2003 14:37:30 -0700, (torlissa) wrote:

Can a person "coil up" so to speak a 5 in 1 reflector, say 40 x
60inch? My single sheet, two sided round reflector can be coiled into
a pouch.

Looking at on on ebay, but its gotta coil.

tor

Yes, even my 48X72 inch Chromakey 2-sided (blue/green) backdrop can be
coiled into a pouch, and it's the same thing for the reflectors. It's
not quite as easy as the small circular ones, but you get the hang of
it after a few tries, it's sort of a plunge-and-twist movement, along
with a certain amount of luck...

zeitgeist February 10th 04 05:33 AM

photo reflector question

Can a person "coil up" so to speak a 5 in 1 reflector, say 40 x
60inch? My single sheet, two sided round reflector can be coiled into
a pouch.

Looking at on on ebay, but its gotta coil.

yup, I have a 6x8 foot background that twist and folds like the small
reflectors do.