PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital SLR Cameras (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Food for thought, camera access to events (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=125515)

Trevor[_2_] March 25th 13 10:16 AM

Food for thought, camera access to events

"DanP" wrote in message
On Friday, 22 March 2013 00:22:37 UTC, RichA wrote:
This has happened to me. DSLR no-no, while people snap away happily
with 8 meg iPhones and the like. A Sony NEX could be a life-saver
here. Even more so, the m4/3 gear because of the smallness of most
lenses.

)A lot of people with a large variety of cameras/phones take pictures at
concerts.
}I find it alienating, just listen to the music, stop taking pictures to
show your friends you were there.
}(but you were not really paying attention since you were busy taking
pictures/videos).

Perhaps in your case, but I have no problem enjoying a concert while taking
pictures for the artist or promoter. I just smile at those holding up their
phone camera's though, and cringe when I see the crap they post on facebook.

Trevor.