PhotoBanter.com

-   Large Format Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   2 open boxes of 8x10 trans film for sale (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=112467)

3pllc May 12th 10 08:36 PM

2 open boxes of 8x10 trans film for sale

Hello, I recently closed my studio, and found 2 opened boxes of 8x10 trans film in the fridge. 1- Fuji RDPII 45 sht. exp. 1998-7 and 1- Kodak E100VS
23 sht. exp. 11/2003. I'd hate to throw these out, I sold all my large format stuff a couple of years ago, and overlooked these. I can't guarantee speed, quality, or even if this film has been kept light tight. But it has been refrigerated all these years. Make me an offer.

Thanks.