PhotoBanter.com

-   Film & Labs (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Microfilm into wall size poster please?? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=101845)

Digital John October 20th 08 06:01 AM

Microfilm into wall size poster please??

Ask Maxwell Smart.

"slakka" wrote in message
Dear NG,
I wonder how to move foward with the above header please?
Any pointers would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

slakka

rec.photo.digital , soc.libraries.talk ,rec.photo.film
+labs ,alt.graphics.photoshop ,misc.business.records-
mgmt ,rec.photo ,rec.photo.darkroom ,rec.photo.equipment.
35mm,comp.periphs.scanners

John McWilliams October 20th 08 06:20 AM

Microfilm into wall size poster please??

Digital John wrote:
Ask Maxwell Smart.

"slakka" wrote in message
Dear NG,
I wonder how to move foward with the above header please?
Any pointers would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

slakka

rec.photo.digital , soc.libraries.talk ,rec.photo.film
+labs ,alt.graphics.photoshop ,misc.business.records-
mgmt ,rec.photo ,rec.photo.darkroom ,rec.photo.equipment.
35mm,comp.periphs.scanners

fu set