PhotoBanter.com

-   Photographing Nature (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   BLOG "19 Simple Ways To Get Fantastic Travel Savings" (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=89125)

Bart November 20th 07 02:43 AM

BLOG "19 Simple Ways To Get Fantastic Travel Savings"

My wife and I are gratified to see there are so many fellow nature
lovers out there that love to see and photograph nature! So many
people don't realize you don't need a lot of dollars or time to
experience some really exotic, natural sites.

With gas prices at an all time high it's getting tougher to travel to
locations of interest a budget but it can still be done!

I just posted some nice Travel Savings Tips on my

BLOG "19 Simple Ways To Get Fantastic Travel Savings"

....I must admit it feels GREAT when one can enjoy relaxing travel AND
keep some money in their pocket! If you wish you can visit

http://travelmorepayless.blogspot.com/

And be sure to let me know if the info is helpful.

Bart