PhotoBanter.com

-   Fine Art, Framing and Display (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Canon 30D Infrared Photography Tets (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=72616)

Wayne J. Cosshall November 11th 06 04:48 AM

Canon 30D Infrared Photography Tets

Hi All,

I've just uploaded tests of using the Canon 30D with a Hoya R72 filter
for infrared photography:
http://www.dimagemaker.com/specials/digitalir/digitalir.php

The 400D/Rebel XTi will be going up soon.

Cheers,

Wayne

Wayne J. Cosshall
Publisher, Experimental Digital Photography
http://www.experimentaldigitalphotography.com
Coordindinator of Studies, Multimedia and Photomedia, Australian Academy
of Design
Personal art site http://www.artinyourface.com/

Arnor November 15th 06 06:19 AM

Canon 30D Infrared Photography Tets

Wayne,

Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
http://www.dimagemaker.com/specials/digitalir/digitalir.php

The 400D/Rebel XTi will be going up soon.

Awsome! I have 350D/Rebel XT and I've been thinking about IR. Oh, I
see you already have one! Cool!g Thanks for sharing this:)

Best regards,

Arnor Baldvinsson,
San Antonio, Texas