PhotoBanter.com

-   Medium Format Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   FA: Rollei Bay II Orange Filter made by B&W (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=57398)

jazzbop February 17th 06 11:11 PM

FA: Rollei Bay II Orange Filter made by B&W

John February 18th 06 03:33 PM

FA: Rollei Bay II Orange Filter made by B&W

On 17 Feb 2006 15:11:05 -0800, "jazzbop"

More of the same ol' same ol' it seems. I've sent the following to
Ebay.

"This person is posting links to his ebay auctions throughout the
USENET against charter specifications. We have notified his ISP but
would like to see Ebay also take an action on this as this will
definitely influence peoples opinions of all sellers on Ebay."

Of course all posts were forwarded to Google as well.

==
John - Photographer & Webmaster
www.puresilver.org - www.xs750.net