PhotoBanter.com

-   In The Darkroom (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The Return Of Jobo? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=122740)

Keith Tapscott. April 3rd 12 04:51 PM

The Return Of Jobo?

News article here of a new rotary-processor.

http://www.firstcall-photographic.co...7&preview=true

Richard Knoppow April 4th 12 05:48 PM

The Return Of Jobo?

--
Keith Tapscott.

Thanks Keith. I can't quite make out of they are
actually making these or only contemplating it.

Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles
WB6KBL

Keith Tapscott. April 5th 12 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard Knoppow (Post 948355)
"Keith Tapscott."
wrote in message

News article here of a new rotary-processor.

http://www.firstcall-photographic.co...7&preview=true

--
Keith Tapscott.

Thanks Keith. I can't quite make out of they are
actually making these or only contemplating it.

Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles
WB6KBL

Quoted from the page I linked to;

"With the resurgence in demand for film usage, reduced mini-lab sites and film processing in multiple retailers, they have decided to re-tool to make a new film processor that will be available in the last quarter of 2012."

My guess is that the new Jobo processors are already in production and will be available this coming Autumn.

Richard Knoppow April 5th 12 06:50 PM

The Return Of Jobo?

"Keith Tapscott."
wrote in message

[...]