PhotoBanter.com

-   In The Darkroom (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Durst m707 enlarger (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=121258)

polly filler December 4th 11 05:52 PM

Durst m707 enlarger

Hi All,

I have a durst M707 enlarger with a 35mm neg carrier.
Could anyone tell me where I could possibly get a 6x6 neg carrier for this
enlarger from, preferably in the UK.
I would like to upgrade to medium format, but cannot if I cannot get the 6x6
carrier to print
my negatives,

Thanks in advance

Keith Tapscott. December 5th 11 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polly filler (Post 937800)
Hi All,

I have a durst M707 enlarger with a 35mm neg carrier.
Could anyone tell me where I could possibly get a 6x6 neg carrier for this
enlarger from, preferably in the UK.
I would like to upgrade to medium format, but cannot if I cannot get the 6x6
carrier to print
my negatives,

Thanks in advance

Northern Photo keep spares for Durst enlargers, so contact them.

http://www.northernphoto.co.uk/

polly filler December 6th 11 11:38 PM

Durst m707 enlarger

--