PhotoBanter.com

-   Photographing Nature (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Finally! www (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=100423)

Alan Justice August 16th 08 11:26 PM

Finally! www

I don't know what happened to this group. It used to very useful and
active. If any of my old friends from here check back from time to time,
you may wish to know that I have finally set up my own web site. It has
over 200 photos from the North Coast of California and throughout the West:

http:/home.earthlink.net/~wildlifepaparazzi/

Alan Justice
Crescent City, CA

Alan Justice August 16th 08 11:45 PM

Finally! www: OOPS, okay NOW finally www

What a difference a "/" makes. Now try it:

http://home.earthlink.net/~wildlifepaparazzi/

--
- Alan Justice

m...