PhotoBanter.com

-   In The Darkroom (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   anyone else from Israel on this goup? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=126885)

Geoffrey S. Mendelson February 7th 14 12:24 AM

anyone else from Israel on this goup?

I have a fairly extensive darkroom setup to give away and am looking for someone who would actually use it.

The last time I tried to give away darkroom stuff it was fought over in the mailing list by two mothers whose
daughters "would love to have it". Except they did not, and I think it ended up in someone's car for a few
days and then the trash. :-(

Geoff.