PhotoBanter.com

-   Photographing Nature (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   BBC Wiltshire Photographic Calendar Competition 2008 (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=79240)

[email protected] April 3rd 07 09:09 AM

BBC Wiltshire Photographic Calendar Competition 2008

If you're an amateur photographer, living in Wiltshire, and would like
to see one of your shots published... than we want to hear from you.

We're on the hunt again for some of the best shots of Wiltshire... for
a 'Wiltshire Wonders' calendar for 2008! The image can be of anything
that sums up your idea of a Wiltshire wonder... A Wiltshire monument
or mound, a person or place, white horse or wildlife, stone circle,
crop circle or magic roundabout... send it in.

And you can send in as many as you want... so dig around in your shoe
box of snaps, or get out and about, and send in your favourite shots
to us:

Click on the link below for more information:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/wiltshire/conte..._feature.shtml

Good Luck!