PhotoBanter.com

-   General Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Mamiya Universal Press, 75mm &100mm lenses, Horseman Backs (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=109462)

Richard Karash November 5th 09 07:03 PM

Mamiya Universal Press, 75mm &100mm lenses, Horseman Backs

Yes, a real listing here on rec.photo.marketplace, just like the old
days.

A complete, high quality, 6x9 outfit, in good to great condition and
fully working. See photos:

http://2under.net/fs/mu/Karash-Mamiy...salForSale.jpg

Mamiya Universal Black, I have a complete kit that I'll sell all
together or item by item.
€ Black Universal body in good shape, fully functional, viewfinder
and rangefinder very good, cosmetics quite good $95 (crack in the
milk-glass bright-frame illuminator doesn't affect anything, see pix)
€ Grip, excl. $50
€ Mamiya 75mm f/5.6 lens, a beauty, A-OK, $295 (sorry, no aux
viewfinder)
€ Mamiya 75mm f/5.6 lens, some lens separation visible, perfectly
OK stopped down, a bargain for a superb lens with flaw, not shown in
photos, $145
€ Mamiya "G" adapter, machinist modified so that Horseman backs fit
perfectly $150 (Horseman backs don't fit right on the standard Mamiya G
adapter.)
€ Horseman 6x9 backs, two, Exc shape, $130 and $160 respectively
€ Mamiya 100mm f/3.5 lens, Sekosha, Ex, A-OK, $60
€ Mamiya 100mm f/3.5 lens, black Seiko, slight wobble when
extended, shutter and blades A-OK, $95

Complete camera outfit: less 10%. Boston. Face to face or will ship.

Will consider reasonable offers.

--
Richard Karash
Richard "at" Karash "dot" com

aaaab November 25th 09 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard Karash (Post 844971)
[...]

Hello,

Have you sold it ?

Is not, would you consider shipping to France ?

Regards,

A. Villa