PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Get paid to post in forums.. (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=68881)

Sam E September 1st 06 12:01 AM

The South Park Scientology video

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 21:19:27 -0600, Michael Reuss
wrote:

"Mordechai Housman" wrote:
"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote:

Sadly, you need to see the above link for the facts...and yes...they
do believe this crap.

In reality, most Scientologists don't even know about Xenu. Because you
need to advance to OwE tEE 3 to learn it, and most of them have not yet
advanced that far.

And by the time they advance that far, they will have been well
conditioned to accept goofiness that's spoon fed them by the cult.
That's how advanced Scientologists are defined, by the fact that they're
still willing to be fervant and loyal, no matter how stupid the material
being fed to them, no matter how little in the way of God-like being
they actually become.

I saw that website, and I STILL think it's a hoax or something. I don't
consider their beliefs real, whatever their beliefs may be, but I find
it hard to believe that people really believe something like that.

Please open your eyes. You'll see it's turtles... all the way down.

Do these people ever say WHAT its all the way down to?

Michael Reuss
Honorary Kid

Al Klein September 1st 06 01:14 AM

The South Park Scientology video

wrote:

Please open your eyes. You'll see it's turtles... all the way down.

Do these people ever say WHAT its all the way down to?

It's down to forever - it never ends. It can't - that's the point.

Michael Reuss September 1st 06 05:34 AM

"Mordechai Housman" wrote:
"Michael Reuss" wrote in message

Please open your eyes. You'll see it's turtles... all the way down.

I read that story, with the professor and the lady, but I can't remember
where!! Please remind me.

I believe I read the story in Stephen Hawkings book, "A Brief History of
Time."

Michael Reuss
Honorary Kid

Sam E September 1st 06 04:09 PM

The South Park Scientology video

wrote:

Please open your eyes. You'll see it's turtles... all the way down.

Do these people ever say WHAT its all the way down to?

It's down to forever - it never ends. It can't - that's the point.

Despite the fact that no human being is capable of having any real
concept of "forever".

Mordechai Housman September 1st 06 09:48 PM

"Mordechai Housman" wrote:
"Michael Reuss" wrote in message

Please open your eyes. You'll see it's turtles... all the way down.

I read that story, with the professor and the lady, but I can't
remember
where!! Please remind me.

I believe I read the story in Stephen Hawkings book, "A Brief History
of
Time."

That sounds right. I keep meaning to read that, when I get around to
buying it. I must have seen it quoted elsewhere.

Al Klein September 2nd 06 01:04 AM

The South Park Scientology video

wrote:

Please open your eyes. You'll see it's turtles... all the way down.

Do these people ever say WHAT its all the way down to?

It's down to forever - it never ends. It can't - that's the point.

Despite the fact that no human being is capable of having any real
concept of "forever".

"It's turtles all the way down" is the alternative to "everything must
be created, except for insert favorite deity here".