PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   AWESOME NEW CANON VIDEO FOOTAGE! (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=122929)

Alan Browne April 20th 12 09:04 PM

AWESOME NEW CANON VIDEO FOOTAGE!

On 2012-04-19 00:33 , Annika1980 wrote:
Watch this video called "The Ticket" to experience some of what the
new Canon can do. Be sure to watch it at full screen HD, which will
still only be 1920x1080 and not the full 4K which the camera is
capable.

http://www.hurlbutvisuals.com/blog/2...canons-4k-1dc/

Won't play for some reason. Watched their other video (The Last 3
Minutes) which is brilliantly filmed and edited.

I said I didn't know."
-Samuel Clemens.

Noons April 23rd 12 10:22 AM

CRAP NEW CANON VIDEO FOOTAGE!

Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 23/04/2012 11:46 AM:

Alan, you have to play that video from Shane Hurlbut's page. If you
try to watch it on Vimeo it won't work.

Stop trying to teach the "genius" how to crack eggs!

Alan Browne April 24th 12 12:14 AM

On 2012-04-22 21:46 , Annika1980 wrote:
On Apr 20, 4:04 pm, Alan

http://www.hurlbutvisuals.com/blog/2...-in-digital-fi...

Won't play for some reason. Watched their other video (The Last 3
Minutes) which is brilliantly filmed and edited.

Alan, you have to play that video from Shane Hurlbut's page. If you
try to watch it on Vimeo it won't work.

Turns out it was the flash blocker I use. Can usually be overridden by
tapping the blocked flash window, but for this the blocker had to be
turned off for the site.

"The Ticket" is okay video wise, but the "Last Three Minutes" is better
as a story and the editing *** WAY *** better.

"Chloe" must be fantastic to be able to beat that with an iPhone.

I said I didn't know."
-Samuel Clemens.

Noons April 24th 12 01:16 PM

Alan Browne wrote,on my timestamp of 24/04/2012 9:14 AM:

Turns out it was the flash blocker I use. Can usually be overridden by tapping
the blocked flash window, but for this the blocker had to be turned off for the
site.

Yay! A "flash" of brilliance!...

"Chloe" must be fantastic to be able to beat that with an iPhone.

only in your feeble mind...