PhotoBanter.com

-   -   100,000 DPI printing? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=130745)

Eric Stevens September 24th 17 08:46 AM

100,000 DPI printing?

On Sat, 23 Sep 2017 21:13:53 -0700 (PDT), Rich A
wrote:

https://phys.org/news/2017-09-nanosc...urs-pixel.html

Apart from frustrating hell out of chronic pixel peepers this will
pose new challenges for thos looking for the ultimate in sharpness.

Eric Stevens

android September 24th 17 08:59 AM

100,000 DPI printing?

wrote:

https://phys.org/news/2017-09-nanosc...urs-pixel.html

Apart from frustrating hell out of chronic pixel peepers this will
pose new challenges for thos looking for the ultimate in sharpness.

Come back when it covers the ProPhoto gamut and prints A3s on the desk...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ProPhoto_RGB_color_space
--
teleportation kills

nospam September 24th 17 06:34 PM

100,000 DPI printing?

In article ,
RichA wrote:

Do most prints (finished products) done by pros get printed on a "desktop" by an inkjet?

by a high end inkjet, yes.

android September 24th 17 07:17 PM

100,000 DPI printing?

In article ,
RichA wrote:

On Sunday, 24 September 2017 03:59:26 UTC-4, android wrote:

wrote:

https://phys.org/news/2017-09-nanosc...urs-pixel.html

Apart from frustrating hell out of chronic pixel peepers this will
pose new challenges for thos looking for the ultimate in sharpness.

Come back when it covers the ProPhoto gamut and prints A3s on the desk...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ProPhoto_RGB_color_space
--
teleportation kills

Do most prints (finished products) done by pros get printed on a "desktop" by
an inkjet?

Nahh... The are expected to end up in print or on pro sites! Proofing
could very well be done with some sickle apparatus as well as some
artist works. :-ppp
--
teleportation kills

Eric Stevens September 24th 17 10:12 PM

100,000 DPI printing?

On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 13:34:19 -0400, nospam

RichA wrote:

Do most prints (finished products) done by pros get printed on a "desktop" by an inkjet?

by a high end inkjet, yes.

I'm not a pro but my printer is on a desk top. Mind you, there is no
room for me. I have to have another desk.

Eric Stevens

nospam September 24th 17 10:14 PM

100,000 DPI printing?

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

Do most prints (finished products) done by pros get printed on a "desktop"
by an inkjet?

by a high end inkjet, yes.

I'm not a pro but my printer is on a desk top. Mind you, there is no
room for me. I have to have another desk.

if you were a pro, you'd have the space.

Eric Stevens September 25th 17 12:49 AM

100,000 DPI printing?

On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 17:14:07 -0400, nospam
wrote:

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

Do most prints (finished products) done by pros get printed on a "desktop"
by an inkjet?

by a high end inkjet, yes.

I'm not a pro but my printer is on a desk top. Mind you, there is no
room for me. I have to have another desk.

if you were a pro, you'd have the space.

I do have the space.

There is no reason on earth why I have to have the printer on my own
desk top, especially when it the size of
http://www.thephoblographer.com/wp-c...t-photos-9.jpg
or http://tinyurl.com/y9cz296n

Eric Stevens

nospam September 25th 17 01:13 AM

100,000 DPI printing?

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

Do most prints (finished products) done by pros get printed on a
"desktop"
by an inkjet?

by a high end inkjet, yes.

I'm not a pro but my printer is on a desk top. Mind you, there is no
room for me. I have to have another desk.

if you were a pro, you'd have the space.

I do have the space.

There is no reason on earth why I have to have the printer on my own

that's because you're not a pro cranking out ****loads of prints to
justify owning it.

desk top, especially when it the size of

http://www.thephoblographer.com/wp-c...-Gampat-The-Ph
oblographer-Epson-P800-printer-review-product-photos-9.jpg
or http://tinyurl.com/y9cz296n

toys.

find some space for something like this:
http://global.epson.com/SR/csr_topics/img/1207_2.jpg
http://img.youtube.com/vi/lFocZBCgXrE/0.jpg

android September 25th 17 04:40 AM

100,000 DPI printing?

In article ,
nospam wrote:

http://www.thephoblographer.com/wp-c...is-Gampat-The-
Ph
oblographer-Epson-P800-printer-review-product-photos-9.jpg
or http://tinyurl.com/y9cz296n

toys.

find some space for something like this:
http://global.epson.com/SR/csr_topics/img/1207_2.jpg
http://img.youtube.com/vi/lFocZBCgXrE/0.jpg

I refuse to believe that that is a printer. I think that the gentleman
is using it for the disposing of the bodies...
--
teleportation kills

nospam September 25th 17 05:41 AM

100,000 DPI printing?

In article , android
wrote:

find some space for something like this:
http://global.epson.com/SR/csr_topics/img/1207_2.jpg
http://img.youtube.com/vi/lFocZBCgXrE/0.jpg

I refuse to believe that that is a printer. I think that the gentleman
is using it for the disposing of the bodies...

exactly correct, and i do believe he said that you're next in line.