PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital ZLR Cameras (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   7 Ways to Speed up and Optimize Windows XP (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=79520)

Code name 47 April 9th 07 07:44 PM

7 Ways to Speed up and Optimize Windows XP

I have seen these tips on the internet and these tips have helped me
alot to speed up
my computer, i have posted these tips on website, you will find it
very useful.

http://www.freewebs.com/xptip/7ways.htm

ray April 9th 07 09:31 PM

On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 11:44:49 -0700, Code name 47 wrote:

I have seen these tips on the internet and these tips have helped me
alot to speed up
my computer, i have posted these tips on website, you will find it
very useful.

http://www.freewebs.com/xptip/7ways.htm

Let me see - that relates to digital photography how??

kombizz via PhotoKB.com April 13th 07 06:47 PM

7 Ways to Speed up and Optimize Windows XP

Thank you for the link

--
I was born and brought up in Iran, a beautiful country full of history.

http://www.kombizz.photopoints.com/

marika April 28th 07 05:15 PM

7 Ways to Speed up and Optimize Windows XP

kombizz via PhotoKB.com wrote in message 70a6e011e0be2@uwe...
Thank you for the link

--
I was born and brought up in Iran, a beautiful country full of history.

http://www.kombizz.photopoints.com/

I noticed a link to pakistan and iran stuff on the
Drudge report and couldn't believe the convoluted way
they write their weather reports:

http://www.irna.com/newshtm/eng/31164819.htm

thr 043

Forecast-Temperatures /GNR/

 Temperatures in major Iranian cities

Tehran, Sept 22, IRNA -- The Meteorological
Organization of Iran (MOI)
announced here on Saturday morning that the city of
Ahvaz, capital of
the southwestern province of Khuzestan, and the port
city of Abadan,
also in the same province, with a maximum temperature
of 42 degrees
Celsius, and the city of Mashhad, capital of the
northeastern province
of Khorassan, with a minimum temperature of seven
degrees Celsius,
will be the country's warmest and coldest major cities
in the next 24
hours, respectively.

The organization also forecast the expected
maximum and minimum
temperatures of Iran's other major cities in the same
period as
follows:

Name of City Maximum Minimum

Abadan [42] 29