PhotoBanter.com

-   Medium Format Photography Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Microtek 120TF Scanner - no support (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=84423)

[email protected] October 18th 07 09:07 PM

Microtek 120TF Scanner - no support

I had the same problem with Microtek Scanmaker 9800XL. Found some
good LCD lamps on lcdparts.com that matched voltage and size.
Soldered a pair of them in and hot-glued for some new insulation
around the ends they work fine! Yay! Will be ordering more to fix
some of our other scanners. Will no longer waste time with Microtek.
Epson from here on..

BoeroBoy

[email protected] October 18th 07 09:10 PM

Microtek 120TF Scanner - no support

Sorry it looks like they've changed their site since then.
lcdparts.net

jpsc September 23rd 10 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viewerofrecphoto (Post 657612)
On Sep 18, 8:09 am, "Neil Gould" wrote:[color=blue][i]
Recently, viewerofrecphoto posted:

There are 2 caps on the driver board - one connects to the lamp output
and the transformer. Its labeled "1S 3KV SEC:". The "S" might be an
"8"

The other cap is near the input, between ground and +12V and is
labeled
".47uf 50V"

I now have the same problem - do you know the capacitor value that I need to replace?