PhotoBanter.com

-   Film & Labs (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Cant rewind Olympus SLR film camera (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=123780)

Christoph-Erdmann Pfeiler July 14th 12 05:32 PM

Cant rewind Olympus SLR film camera

Dear spaniel.golden,

Am 28.06.2012 18:14, schrieb :
I got it second hand on gumtree. The owner gave me a lesson but after that does not lift the phone. I have shot a reel of 36 exposures for the first time. I don't see a way to rewind. Nothing moves. Any suggestions and if you know what to do in that situation.

can You please give a model description, please?

At least whether it is a point-and-shoot or a single lens reflex camera?

Thank You so much,

Yours sincerely

cep