PhotoBanter.com

-   -   DILEMMA SOLVED (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=26020)

JohnG January 20th 05 09:12 PM

DILEMMA SOLVED

I sent Rolland Elliott a macro lens and $100 for the chipping. It's
been 8 months. No lens, no refund. The lens has been "lost". I'm not
the only one. If you have lost your Nikon lens and your money to
Rolland Elliot for his lens modification, I have found two possible
remedies. The first one is to make a complaint with the Charlotte
Better Business Bureau. The second is to file a report with the
Charlotte Police Department. Good luck, John.

http://www.charlotte.bbb.org/

http://ww.charmeck.org/online_report...structions.htm

They will ask for the specifics about what happened. Rolland's
contact details are below:

Rolland Elliot
14019 Southbridge Forest Drive
Charlotte, NC 28273