PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital SLR Cameras (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blue Angels SF Fleet Week 2010 (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=115198)

Charles E Hardwidge October 19th 10 04:21 PM

Blue Angels SF Fleet Week 2010

"Bruce" wrote in message
"Charles E Hardwidge" wrote:

You might want to stop being so judgemental and back off the attitude,
grasshopper. That sort of ego doesn't help.

Anyone who knows me personally knows that I don't do "ego". My
customers know that I am here to serve. That demands a degree of
humility that I suspect not many newsgroup contributors possess.

Present company excepted, of course.

I'm not looking for an argument and that backhanded comment just earned you
a place in my killfile.

Respect the follow-ups.

FU trimmed to alt.photography.

--