PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   [PIC] The Fate of Film (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=92414)

JimKramer January 18th 08 01:26 PM

[PIC] The Fate of Film

After years of film v. digital debates the Truth is about to be
revealed. The mystical jacket will reveal all...

http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/MJ/TheFateOfFilm.htm

Do not look unless you are willing to accept the prophecy of the
jacket.

Annika1980 January 18th 08 01:44 PM

The Fate of Film

On Jan 18, 8:26*am, JimKramer wrote:
After years of film v. digital debates the Truth is about to be
revealed. *The mystical jacket will reveal all...

http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/MJ/TheFateOfFilm.htm

Do not look unless you are willing to accept the prophecy of the
jacket.

I see "FILM DIED" or "FILM SO DIED."

I guess the jacket, like the scriptures, are open to interpretation.

Eric Miller January 18th 08 02:58 PM

The Fate of Film

I see "FILM DIED" or "FILM SO DIED."

I guess the jacket, like the scriptures, are open to interpretation.

I see "FILM IS DIED"

Eric Miller
www.dyesscreek.com

JimKramer January 18th 08 03:44 PM

The Fate of Film

On Jan 18, 9:58*am, "Eric Miller"
wrote:
I see "FILM DIED" or "FILM SO DIED."
I guess the jacket, like the scriptures, are open to interpretation.

I see "FILM IS DIED"

Eric Millerwww.dyesscreek.com

Infidels! The lot of you! Do not mock the Holey Jacket!

And your grammar is atrocious. :-)

Peter Chant[_2_] January 18th 08 05:03 PM

The Fate of Film

JimKramer wrote:

Infidels! The lot of you! Do not mock the Holey Jacket!

Can I check - is your mother a member of the Knights Templar? Should be
trudge round Paris based on its predictions?

Pete

--
http://www.petezilla.co.uk

JimKramer January 18th 08 05:30 PM

The Fate of Film

On Jan 18, 12:03*pm, Peter Chant
wrote:
JimKramer wrote:
Infidels! The lot of you! Do not mock the Holey Jacket!

Can I check - is your mother a member of the Knights Templar? *Should be
trudge round Paris based on its predictions?

Pete

--http://www.petezilla.co.uk

No, and yes, but only with a camera. :-)

To Paris, to Paris we go! Now who's paying for the trip?

Draco January 18th 08 07:40 PM

The Fate of Film

On Jan 18, 10:44*am, JimKramer wrote:
On Jan 18, 9:58*am, "Eric Miller"
wrote:

I see "FILM DIED" or "FILM SO DIED."
I guess the jacket, like the scriptures, are open to interpretation.

I see "FILM IS DIED"

Eric Millerwww.dyesscreek.com

Infidels! The lot of you! Do not mock the Holey Jacket!

And your grammar is atrocious. :-)

I also see "I LURK". Fun way of looking at things. But real messages?

Just like they said that B&W film will die when color hit the market.
Film will never go away.

Draco

JimKramer January 18th 08 10:02 PM

The Fate of Film

wrote:

I see "FILM DIED" or "FILM SO DIED."
I guess the jacket, like the scriptures, are open to interpretation.

I see "FILM IS DIED"

Eric Millerwww.dyesscreek.com

Infidels! The lot of you! Do not mock the Holey Jacket!

And your grammar is atrocious. :-)

I also see "I LURK". Fun way of looking at things. But real messages?

But it's all absolutely true, I'm thinking about writing a "GREAT"
book to spread the "WORD"s :-)

Just like they said that B&W film will die when color hit the market.
Film will never go away.

Draco

No, not in the foreseeable future; but I already use a lot less then I
used to use, and short of getting set up with an 8x10 system, I'm not
likely to start using more. Film (that I would consider using as
opposed to the consumer "crap" that is very readily available) is just
going to get harder to find and more expensive to use. But this is
hardly news to anyone.

Jim

??Lonely Boy?? January 19th 08 12:21 PM

[PIC] The Fate of Film

I see "Film On Die"......

http://bei-langni.myminicity.com/com

--

-
==================

"JimKramer"

JimKramer January 19th 08 12:54 PM

The Fate of Film

On Jan 18, 6:06*pm, Pudentame wrote:
Eric Miller wrote:
I see "FILM DIED" or "FILM SO DIED."

I guess the jacket, like the scriptures, are open to interpretation.

I see "FILM IS DIED"

... and Yossarian sees everything twice.

two eyes...