PhotoBanter.com

-   -   A truly HORRIFIC tsunami picture (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=24567)

Annika1980 January 4th 05 02:31 PM

From: "William Graham"

People were already dying for nothing. Saddam managed to kill 2 million of
them in a thirty year period, and it is likely that he and/or his sons would
have killed another 2 million during the next thirty years.

You keep repeating this bogus 2 million figure as if it is true. It's
BULL****.

Annika1980 January 5th 05 04:25 AM

A truly HORRIFIC tsunami picture

From: "William Graham"

You can convince
yourself that Bush is a monster that was worse than Saddam Hussein could
ever be. How you manage to justify your position is also not my business.
You can believe in flying saucers, crop circles, fairy tales, or whatever
you want.

You forgot WMD's.

Mike January 5th 05 04:35 AM

From: "William Graham"

You can convince
yourself that Bush is a monster that was worse than Saddam Hussein could
ever be. How you manage to justify your position is also not my business.
You can believe in flying saucers, crop circles, fairy tales, or whatever
you want.

You forgot WMD's.

Well, history has recorded these approximate murder totals:

Bin Laden: 4000 over 20 years
George W. Bush: 40,000 over 4 years
Saddam Hussein: 200,000 over 30 years