PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   35mm film holder (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=13378)

Michael Bothager September 19th 04 06:48 PM

35mm film holder

Hi all

Does anyone here know who makes the grey plastic boxes for storing up to
6 35mm film cartidges/rolls? They are made so that the top flips back,
giving easy access to the films inside. I think they are made from a
hard non-fragile grey plstic compund, protecting the films from impact
and dust.

I believe they where available in packs of 6 (for a total of 36 films),
and a belt pouch to carry the boxes/films with easy access.

Any help is appreciated, I have spent hours on Google trying to find any
description, but so far nothing.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Kindest regards
Michael Bothager

PhotoMan September 20th 04 12:04 AM

"Michael Bothager" wrote in message
. ..
Hi all

Does anyone here know who makes the grey plastic boxes for storing up to
6 35mm film cartidges/rolls? They are made so that the top flips back,
giving easy access to the films inside. I think they are made from a
hard non-fragile grey plstic compund, protecting the films from impact
and dust.

Take a look here at a Porter's Camera page:
http://buyporters.com/Merchant2/merc...egory_Code=F1G
Joe Arnold

Michael Bothager September 20th 04 06:07 AM

PhotoMan wrote:
"Michael Bothager" wrote in message
. ..

Hi all

Does anyone here know who makes the grey plastic boxes for storing up to
6 35mm film cartidges/rolls? They are made so that the top flips back,
giving easy access to the films inside. I think they are made from a
hard non-fragile grey plstic compund, protecting the films from impact
and dust.

Take a look here at a Porter's Camera page:
http://buyporters.com/Merchant2/merc...egory_Code=F1G
Joe Arnold

Thank you, but it is not them. The ones I am thinking of has the film
"standing", not lying down as the film-stor has them.

Anybody else who has any ideas?

klink September 21st 04 02:34 PM

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 18:04:28 -0500, PhotoMan wrote:

"Michael Bothager" wrote in message
. ..
Hi all

Does anyone here know who makes the grey plastic boxes for storing up to
6 35mm film cartidges/rolls? They are made so that the top flips back,
giving easy access to the films inside. I think they are made from a
hard non-fragile grey plstic compund, protecting the films from impact
and dust.

Take a look here at a Porter's Camera page:
http://buyporters.com/Merchant2/merc...egory_Code=F1G
Joe Arnold

They look like toiletry kit soap dishes. Coincidence?

BandHPhoto September 21st 04 08:46 PM

Does anyone here know who makes the grey plastic boxes for storing up to
6 35mm film cartidges/rolls?

http://tinyurl.com/554vv
- --

regards,