PhotoBanter.com

-   Darkroom Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   WTB: 645 negative carrier for Omega D (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=36498)

Ryan Harker September 23rd 03 02:07 AM

WTB: 645 negative carrier for Omega D

Looking for a used 645 negative carrier for a D-series Omega enlarger. They
seem to be rather hard to find. Any ideas as to where I can find one?

Ryan

Mike King September 23rd 03 06:41 PM

Try Midwest Camera or Columbus Camera Group, both used to sell after-market
645 carriers for the Omega D, both advertise in Shutterbug.

Or http://www.classic-enlargers.com/ Harry Taylor might have 'em.

--
darkroommike

.. .